Really simple ingredients that go together so well. This is a great fish dish to serve at lunch with friends and family.
Rated 4.1 stars by 12 users, click here to rate this recipe.
Really simple ingredients that go together so well. This is a great fish dish to serve at lunch with friends and family. The ingredients listed are for one serving so you can tailor it to as many people as you'd like.
- swordfish steaks, 1 each
- vine-ripened cherry tomatoes
- small handful caper berries, cut in half
- small handful green olives
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- fennel pollen
Get a cast iron pan really hot in your oven (set to as hot as it will go) or pizza oven at 350-370c.
- Oil the swordfish well on both sides and season with salt.
- Once the pan is hot, carefully add the fish and tomatoes and place it back in the oven for 3-4 minutes before adding the olives, capers and a good drizzle of olive oil. Place it back into the oven for another 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with a fresh salad and some couscous with tomato, olives, capers, some optional, fennel pollen and all the pan juices!